Job Title: Academy Kit & Transport Person
Location: The Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1JP
Reporting to: Academy Manager
Hours of work: Full time
Salary: On Request
Application Closing Date: Friday 19th July 2019
Coventry City Football Club is seeking a self motivated, flexible and reliable canditate for the Academy Kit and Transport role. The role requires someone who is willing to interact with staff, Academy players and parents and includes trasnportation of Academy scholars to and from work along with other duties including Kit and organisational duties throughout the day.
This role provides a vital part of the Academy environment and has great value in the development of young people.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Co-ordination of all Academy kits. Providing a weekly schedule to the Laundry Operatives at the training ground and ensuring all training and match kits are in place, as required.
- Driving and transporting Academy players into and from work along with daily drop offs at various venues, including Home match venues where necessary.
- Working with the Academy Manager to ensure all necessary training equipment and consumables are organised.
- Liaising with and supporting coaching staff and other team members as required.
- First point of contact for the U18’s and U23’s match days at the Alan Higgs Centre i.e. meet and greet opposition team, match officials, scouts and other visitors and ensure kit and equipment is in place for the fixture.
- Delivery and transportation of food for the Academy U18’s players, including lunch and pre-match.
- General daily club duties related to the Academy and other areas of the business. For example, the collection and delivery of post and documents between the First Team training ground and other CCFC venues.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact positively with colleagues, parents and Academy Players
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Clean Driving License and over the age of 25 (Essential)
- DBS check (Essential)
- Can manage own time effectively.
- A strong work ethic.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. We support the Football League’s BAME project.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- To apply for the Academy Kit and Transport Person role, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com by Friday 19th July 2019.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.