Coventry City play Blackpool this Saturday, 26th January at the Ricoh Arena, with tickets available both in advance and on the day for Sky Blues fans.
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the match - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15. Meanwhile, ALL JSBs aged Under 13 can get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Please note – only Season Ticket holder and Match Package holders are able to purchase additional match tickets for friends/family in Blocks 14, 15 and 16. Adult Season Ticket holders and Match Package holders are now able to buy online for this area, as well as in person.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Closed this Wedneday due to system upgrade)
Only fans with an existing Coventry City purchase history will be able to buy online for this fixture. New supporters will be required to call the Ticket Office at the Butts Park Arena (024 7699 2334/2335) or purchas in person.
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am
- Cash Turnstiles 30-33 will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the advertised price.