Due to the popularity of our Community Day hospitality packages, the Premier Lounge has been opened for the game!
The match takes place against Gillingham on Saturday 2nd February 2019 at the Ricoh Arena, with ticket prices massively reduced and Sky Blues in the Community donating over 12,000 free tickets to partner schools.
Following high demand, the doors of the glass fronted Premier Lounge have been opened and you can now purhcase at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or by calling 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) – we recommend buying early to guarantee your seat!
- Padded Premium Seats on the balcony
- Access to the glass fronted Premier Lounge, with views over the pitch, plus cash bar facility and TV Screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
Adults - £10
Under 16 - £5
Please note - there is no Season Ticket holder discount for this game.
VIP Hospitality – NOW SOLD OUT
Executive Boxes - NOW SOLD OUT
For more information or to purchase any packages for a game, please call our hospitality team on 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or to buy online, click here.
Booking fees apply.