Coventry City’s Fans Village will be open ahead of the Community Day fixture against Gillingham this Saturday!
A range of activities will be available to keep fans young and old busy pre-match.
The Fans Village will be open from Midday until 2:30pm – with last entry at 2:15pm.
Entrance will be via Gate 27 of the stadium directly into the Ericsson Exhibition Hall – there will be no entry via the Main Atrium.
Fans need to show a Match Ticket or Season Ticket on entry, and both home and away fans will be able to enter.
The Fans Village will include a range of sporting activities, as well as the League Two Play-Off Trophy, as the Sky Blues celebrate Coventry being the City of Sport for 2019.
Sporting activities will include:
- Sky Blues in the Community inflatable pitch
- Sky Blues in the Community Speedshot
- Cricket Activities with Positive Youth Foundation
- CV Life providing skill circuits, and group exercise demos
- Cheerleading by Coventry Dynamite at 2pm – ahead of an on the pitch performance at half-time
- City of Sport information stand
Saturday's early Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United will also be shown live on big screens in the hall (12:30pm KO).
There will also be regular Family Zone activities in the hall:
- Arts and crafts
- Sam’s Post Box
- Family Zone registration.
- Dugout Draw
- Raffle – with three autographed shirts from former players to win
- Glitter Tattoos
- JSB Gift Collection Point – Teddy Bears, Hats, Bags and Drinks Bottles available to collect
- Envelope lucky dip – prizes from value of between 1p and £20.
Sky Blue Sam will also visit the Fans Village, as will members of the Coventry City squad and the Former Players Association guest of the day Gary McSheffrey.
Food and Drink will also be available to buy in the Fans Village too.
Any queries ahead of the day can be sent to email@example.com
Remember to use the hashtag #CCFCCommunityDay when tweeting about the day!
CCFC Chief Executive Dave Boddy said, “We are all gearing up for Saturday’s Community Day, when we are expecting at least 24,000 Sky Blues fans to be in attendance.
“Our Fans Village will be bigger than ever, as we celebrate Coventry being City of Sport, and we would encourage fans to arrive early, try the activities we have available and soak up the atmosphere pre-match.”
Tickets for the Community Day game are just £5 in advance for all ages, and can be purchased at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC, by calling 0844 453 9134 or visiting the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office.
Tickets bought on the day will be £10 and available from the Ricoh Arena Matchday Ticket Office or Cash Turnstiles.