Boxes have now sold out for the Sky Blues Community Day game against Gillingham and there are limited spaces available in VIP Hospitality.
Tickets are selling fast and there is limited availability in Hospitality for the fixture and we recommend those supporters interested, to book immediately.
The match takes place on Saturday 2nd February 2019 at the Ricoh Arena, with ticket prices massively reduced and Sky Blues in the Community donating over 12,000 free tickets to partner schools.
Prices have been reduced for our hospitality options too, with a range of opportunities to make the most of the big day. Packages are now available to purchase at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or by calling 024 7699 1987 (Option 2).
- Padded Premium Seats
- Access to a Premium Lounge with cash bar facility and TV Screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
Adults - £10
Under 16 - £5
- 3 Course dining in the Matchday VIP Restaurant
- Padded seat in the corporate seating area
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Man of the Match interview and presentation
- VIP car parking available for additional £10 per car
Adult - £45
Under 12s - £22.50
There is no Season Ticket holder discount for this game.
For more information or to purchase any packages for a game, please call our hospitality team on 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or to buy online, click here.
Booking fees apply.