Minutes from the latest Supporters Forum meeting are now available to view.
The meeting, the second of the current season, took place at Ryton Training Ground on Monday 25th November.
Representatives of the following groups attended:
- London Supporters Club
- Bedworth and Nuneaton Supporters Club
- Family Zone
- Diamond Club
- Premium Membership holders
- Sky Blue Trust
- Leamington and Warwick Supporters Club
Apologies were received from:
- South Wales Supporters Club
- LGBT+ Supporters Group
- Irish Supporters Club.
- Sky Blues in the Community
- Former Players Association
- Southam Supporters Club
From the Club, Chief Executive Dave Boddy was in attendance, along with Mark Hornby, Head of Marketing and Communications.
The Supporters Forum is made up of all of the established Coventry City supporters clubs and groups to represent the widest possible range of supporters.
The Supporters Forum was formed in January 2018, and follows its predecessor the Supporters Consultative Group which was formed in 2006 and concluded in December 2017.
The aims for the Forum, agreed by supporters on the Forum, are:
- To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the club issues that most affect and concern fans.
- To give the club an opportunity to consult, explain the thinking behind key decisions and improve club transparency.
- To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To support Coventry City Football Club and help improve it for the benefit of all supporters.