The Junior Sky Blues Christmas Party takes place on Monday evening!
The party will be on Monday, 16th December, from 5:30pm to 8pm.
It will take place at the stunning new Sports & Wellness Hub at the University of Warwick.
The party is exclusively for 2019/20 JSB Members.
Please note - anyone wishing to sign up as a JSB before the Party, needs to sign up before Midnight on Sunday 15th December to ensure they can access the Party. It is not possible to sign up on the day.
How do JSB Members get into the Party?
Turn up on the day with your 2019/20 Membership Card, your Christmas Card or the JSB Party voucher from your Membership Pack.
We will also have an up to date list of Members names on the entrance too.
Please enter via the Main Entrance of the Sports & Wellness Hub then use to the stairs/lift to go down to the Hall where the Party is being held.
Can I drop my child off at the Party?
No, we cannot look after your child. All Members Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Any unaccompanied children under 14 will not be admitted to the Party.
Can JSB Members bring siblings with them?
Accompanying siblings can attend the party, in return for a £4 donation to the Family Zone.
Due to the JSB Party being one of the benefits of a Membership , non-Members are not able to pay on entrance, unless accompanied by a Member as above.
Do I need to have pre-registered for the Party?
No – Members were asked to pre-register their interest to help with our planning for the Party. Pre-registration is now closed.
What are the directions/parking information?
The postcode for the Sports and Wellness Hub is CV4 7EU.
Car Parking is available on the opposite side of the road to the Sports and Wellness Hub, which can be accessed via the zebra crossing, and with the car park labelled G on the map. Parking charges only apply between 6am and 6pm:
- Up to 2 hours - £1.30
- Up to 3 hours - £2.00
- Up to 4 hours - £2.60
- All day - £5.50
Please note - the charges excludes the Sports Hub car park, which operates on an alternative tariff. (This is the one outside the front of the building, not opposite)
What activities are there at the Party?
- Squad signing session
- Sky Blues in the Community activities – including Dart Football, Speedshot and Bubble Football
- Father Christmas in his Grotto
- Bouncy Castle
- Kits Academy Penalty Shoot Out and Little Laces pre-school demo
- Sky Blue Sam
- Arts & Crafts
- Tombola and Raffle – with chance to win unique signed prizes from the squad
- Regular Family Zone activities
- Plus much more
*Activities may be subject to change beyond our control.
General Information ahead of the Party:
- There will be a Club Shop at the Party – this will be cash only.
- There is no cashpoint at the Sports and Wellness Hub. There are cash machines in the Students Union Building on the Campus.
- No food and drink is allowed in the Main Hall where the Party is being held. Anyone entering with food/drink will be asked to consume it outside of the Hall.
- There will be a wristband system this year for queuing to get items signed by the players. Fans will be given wristbands for the queue on a first come, first served basis on arrival. This will mean that fans do not spend all of the time at the Party queueing.
- Please bring any items you would like signed to the Party. We would ask that fans do not bring more than 2 items to get signed, to ensure all fans get to have their items signed speedily.
- There is a Café inside the Sports and Wellness Hub, with food and hot/cold drinks available. This will be open on the night, but any food/drink purchased here will not be allowed to be taken inside the Hall.
Anyone with queries about JSB Memberships or the Party can email firstname.lastname@example.org