Coventry City play Shrewsbury Town on Sunday 28th April in our final home league game of the season.
It is a 3pm kick-off for the SkyBet League One match at the Ricoh Arena, which is Sky Blues legend Steve Ogrizovic's final home game before his retirement.
Coventry City will be paying tribute to Oggy at Sunday's match.
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the match - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15. Meanwhile, ALL JSBs aged Under 13 can get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Please note – only Season Ticket holder and Match Package holders are able to purchase additional match tickets for friends/family in Blocks 14 and 15. Adult Season Ticket holders and Match Package holders are now able to buy online for this area, as well as in person. Restrictions on Block 16 are no longer in place.
This is the last game to use vouchers from Sky Blues in the Community courses and 2018/19 JSB Membership packs at - we recommend redeeming these in advance of the game if possible.
Subject to safety, there will be a lap of appreciation at the end of the game as the Sky Blues squad and staff thank fans for their support this season!
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Closed on Sat/Sun)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am
- Cash Turnstiles 30-33 will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the advertised price.