Voting is now open for Coventry City Player of the Season Award, sponsored by Moseley Neon Signs, ahead of the End of Season Awards Dinner on Sunday 5th May.
Current Sky Blues players who have played in 20 or more games this season (as of 24th April) have been included on the voting shortlist for the prestigious award, and you can cast your vote by clicking the link below:
Voting for the Player of the Season Award, sponsored by Moseley Neon Signs, will end on Wednesday 1st May at 5pm.
The End of Season Awards Dinner takes place on the day after the final league game of the season, on Sunday 5th May in the Premier Lounge at the Ricoh Arena.
Tickets are now on sale for the event - details here. The deadline for booking is Wednesday 1st May, so make sure you book before then!
The whole first-team squad will be in attendance as well as the management staff, so make sure you join them and enjoy the following highly coveted awards:
- Player of the season – sponsored by Moseley Neon Signs
- Players’ Player of the Season – sponsored by Richard Overson
- Top Goal Scorer – sponsored by Shortland Horne
- Goal of the Season – sponsored by Genesis Employment
- Young Player of the Season – sponsored by Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP
- Community Player of the Season – sponsored by Archer Bassett
- Michelle Ridley Award
- JSB Player of the Year Award
Secure your place now by visiting eticketing.co.uk/CCFC, calling 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or for more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*A £1 booking fee applies to all tickets.