Voting is now open for Coventry City Goal of the Season Award, sponsored by Genesis Employment, ahead of the End of Season Awards Dinner on Sunday 5th May.
We have narrowed it down to ten goals throughout the course of the 2018/19 campaign and you have until 5pm tomorrow to choose your favourite.
Voting for the Goal of the Season Award, sponsored by Genesis Employment, will end on Wednesday 1st May at 5pm.
You can watch the nominations below:
The End of Season Awards Dinner takes place on the day after the final league game of the season, on Sunday 5th May in the Premier Lounge at the Ricoh Arena.
Tickets are now on sale for the event - details here. The deadline for booking is Wednesday 1st May, so make sure you book before then!
The whole first-team squad will be in attendance as well as the management staff, so make sure you join them and enjoy the following highly coveted awards:
- Player of the season – sponsored by Moseley Neon Signs
- Players’ Player of the Season – sponsored by Richard Overson
- Top Goal Scorer – sponsored by Shortland Horne
- Goal of the Season – sponsored by Genesis Employment
- Young Player of the Season – sponsored by Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP
- Community Player of the Season – sponsored by Archer Bassett
- Michelle Ridley Award
- JSB Player of the Year Award
Secure your place now by visiting eticketing.co.uk/CCFC, calling 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or for more information please e-mail email@example.com.
*A £1 booking fee applies to all tickets.