Coventry City face Sunderland on Saturday 29th September at the Ricoh Arena in our next home game in SkyBet League One.
It's a 12:30pm kick-off at the Ricoh Arena, for what will be a keenly contested encounter.
Sunderland have been allocated 4900 tickets and snapped up their tickets, so we need the Sky Blue Army to be out in force too!
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the clash against The Black Cats - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15. Meanwhile, all JSBs aged Under 13 can get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Please note – only Season Ticket holder and Match Package holders are able to purchase additional match tickets for friends/family in Blocks 14, 15 and 16. Adult Season Ticket holders and Match Package holders are now able to buy online for this area, as well as in person.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday's: 4pm closure)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 9:30am
- Cash Turnstiles 30-33 will be open from 11am.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
Tickets will not be available on the day for Sunderland supporters.
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the advertised price.