Following the midweek break for the Checkatrade Trophy fixture against Arsenal U21s, the Family Zone returns this weekend as the Sky Blues entertain Barnsley.
As always, there are loads of activities to keep kids and adults busy ahead of kick-off, taking place from 1:30pm to 2:30pm, in the concourse under Blocks 23 and 24.
There will be visits from members of the CCFC squad, Sky Blue Sam plus our Former Players Association guest Andy Morrell.
Also, for the first time this season, we will be introducing our Instagram Frame, so make sure you get a photo when you arrive!
Elsewhere, we will be taking a look back at the Sky Blues Play-Off campaign from last season, in our 'How Much Do You Remember' quiz.
Entry is 50p for the quiz and the winner will receive a signed shirt, with the winner being revealed at 2:15pm.
Taking place on Saturday will be:
- Arts and crafts – Children and players will be decorating fabric triangles to hang in the Family Zone.
- Tuck Shop – food and sweets will be available, as well as the Family Zone badges with a new design.
- Sam’s Post Box
- Family Zone registration.
- Dugout Draw
- Remote controlled car track
- Decorating Bunting
- Table Pool
- Connect 4
- JSB Gift Collection Point – Teddy Bears, Hats, Bags and Drinks Bottles available to collect
So make sure you join the Family Zone on Saturday and join in the fun!
You can see all of the activities of the Family Zone on social media too:
Twitter - @familyzoneccfc
Facebook – facebook.com/familyzoneccfc
Instagram – ccfcfamilyzone