Following an increase in popularity of our Matchday Hospitality packages, we are now recruiting additional VIP Matchday Hosts!
Job Title: VIP Hospitality Host
Hours of Work: Match days and CCFC Events
Responsible to: Head of Commercial/Commercial Executive
Responsible for: Host services and hospitality lounges
Salary: £10 per hour
Coventry City Football Club is looking for VIP Hospitality Hosts to work on matchdays and at CCFC events for the 2018/19 Season.
Hosts will be responsible for ensuring that all VIP Hospitality areas are ready for guests and that that all VIP Hospitality guests receive a high-level of service throughout the event and enjoy their hospitality experience.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, energetic and reliable, who are willing to work alongside CCFC staff and interact with VIP guests at each game.
- Ensure all areas are set in hospitality before stadium/event opens
- Welcoming VIP guests to the stadium/venue
- Ensuring that complaints at the event are dealt with efficiently
- Communicate all details of the event to the guests
- Escorting guests to and from their seats
- Awareness of stadium facilities, general geography of the stadium and where to access information
- To liaise with your supervisor and report all details of the event during and post event.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Previous Hospitality or Catering experience preferred
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Good time keeping is vital
- Interpersonal skills essential
- Onsite training
- This role is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure check
- An understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport
- An understanding of individual responsibilities in complying with Health and Safety policies and arrangements
Due to the number of applications received, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. We support the Football League’s BAME project.
- To apply for the VIP Hospitality Host role, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for all applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday 13th November 2018
- Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place w/c 19th November 2018
- Successful candidates will undergo training w/c 19th November 2018
- Start date Friday 23rd November