Coventry City face Accrington Stanley on Saturday 3rd November at the Ricoh Arena in our next home game in SkyBet League One.
The match is also our annual Remembrance fixture, where we will remember and pay tribute to our Armed Forces past and present.
The win over Doncaster last Saturday made it 5 wins from 5, and a 6th successive victory would equal the record set in 1964. The Sky Blues' impressive run of form has moved them into 7th place in the table - outside the play-off places only on goal difference.
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the clash against Accrington - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15.
Meanwhile, ALL JSBs aged Under 13 can get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Please note – only Season Ticket holder and Match Package holders are able to purchase additional match tickets for friends/family in Blocks 14, 15 and 16. Adult Season Ticket holders and Match Package holders are now able to buy online for this area, as well as in person.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday's: 4pm closure)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am
- Cash Turnstiles 30-33 will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
Tickets will be available on the day for Accrington supporters, from the South Stand Cash Turnstiles.
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the advertised price.