Coventry City play their final league game of the season this Saturday at the Ricoh Arena against Morecambe, needing a point to secure a place in the League 2 play-offs, and tickets sales have already topped 10,000!
Kick-off at the Ricoh is 3pm on Saturday 5th May, as the Sky Blues look to follow up Saturday’s emphatic 6-1 away win over Cheltenham and book a place in the play-offs as the push for a first promotion since 1967 continues.
Any supporter who buys a ticket for the game online, over the phone or via the ticket office will receive a priority ahead of general sale for any potential play-off fixture. Please note – cash turnstiles are not included.
Make sure you are there to support Mark Robins’ side in the vital final league game of the campaign!
There is a pre-match Fans Village from 12pm to 2:30pm in the Ericsson Exhibition Hall ahead of kick-off. See full details here.
It is of course our Legends Day too, with around 50 former players set to join us and be introduced to the crowd at half-time. Take a look at the list of players coming here.
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the Morecambe clash - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15. Meanwhile, all JSBs aged Under 13 get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday's: 4pm closure)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
Tickets purchased after midday on Wednesday 2nd May are for collection only - in advance from the Butts Park Ticket Office or on the day at the Ricoh Arena Matchday Ticket Office (from 11am)
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 3pm.
- Ticket Office at Butts Park Arena – open from 10:30am to 3pm on Tuesday.
- 6 Cash Turnstiles 24-29 in the East Stand will be open from 6:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
Please note – fans purchasing via cash turnstiles will not receive a priority for any home play-off fixture.
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included as standard.