Key Supporter information has been confirmed for Coventry City’s League Two Play-Off Final against Exeter City.
All supporters are advised to read the information below carefully ahead of the big match:
Wembley Stadium connected by EE
Ticket Offices open – 11am
Hospitality Doors open – 12pm
Stadium Doors open – 1pm
Team Warm Ups – 2:10pm – 2:40pm
Kick-Off – 3pm
Scheduled match finish – 4:45pm (Subject to extra time and penalties)
Coventry City supporters will be based in the West end of the stadium with access via the following turnstiles:
Level 1 – H / J / M / N
Level 2 – Club Wembley Main, Bobby Moore & Club Wembley West
Level 5 – K / L / P
Gates will open for entry from 1.00pm
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
Please note there will be enhanced security searches in place for this match and all supporters need to be aware of:
- Supporters are strongly advised arrive at the stadium no later than 1 hour prior to kick-off.
- Spectators are encouraged not to bring any bags with them, all bags will be searched regardless of size
- Be aware of prohibited items. A full list of prohibited items can be found here Wembley Stadium - Ground Regulations.
- Please note that re-usable sports bottles are not permitted into the Stadium
- Please note that vuvuzelas/horns are not permitted into the Stadium
- Musical instruments can be permitted entry to the stadium as long as they are approved by EFL and Wembley in advance of match day meeting guidelines.
- Any supporters wishing to bring instruments to the match must first notify their club who in turn submit a request to the EFL. All non-official instruments will be refused entry. Please note no musical instruments will be permitted on level 5 of Wembley Stadium or hospitality boxes
- Food and drink – Visitors are advised not to bring food and drink to the stadium as there will be sufficient provision inside for purchase.
- Please note persistent standing is not permitted within the stadium bowl during the match. Wembley Stadium would kindly ask all supporters to abide by this rule and respond to the safety instructions from the stewarding team so that all guests can have an enjoyable experience.
- Wembley operates an anti-social texting system which enables our visitors to send a text reporting anti-social behaviour which they are experiencing in their location; text number 87474. Once the text is received stating the key word, behaviour experienced and location, our Crowd Safety Team will investigate and action accordingly.
No alcohol will be permitted entry if brought to the stadium. Full concessions will be available inside the stadium including alcohol to be purchased with the following management plan in place:
- All drinks will be decanted into plastic cups at service points
- All soft drinks brought to the stadium will be decanted at the turnstiles into plastic cups
- No alcohol to be taken inside the bowl
- 4 drinks per person at time of service
- Challenge 25 will be in force
Coventry City have been allocated the Events Pad Fan Zone (next to London Designer Outlet). This will include food, drink etc.
This will be open from 10am to 2pm.
Sky Blues fans have been allocated the following local pubs on matchday:
- The Green Man
- The Arch
- Station 31
- JJ Moons
- Thirty Eddie’s
- The Corner House (Mannions)
- The Liquor Station
- Moore Spice
Please see the regulations regarding Flags and Banners here.
The deadline for applications to be made is Midday on Thursday 24th May – any applications received after this will be automatically denied.
Connectors are the dedicated team to ensure all guests to Wembley Stadium have a positive and memorable experience. They will be conveniently located throughout the venue and at Wembley Park station wearing bright yellow. This team are in place to provide support and knowledge to enhance the experience of all guests and ensure they can locate their seat, gate or transport hub. If you seek advice or assistance on event day, please locate a Connector.
There will be an accessible shuttle operating between Wembley Park Tube Station and Wembley Stadium that can be utilised by any high needs guests. Wheelchair users, families with young children or anyone with difficulty walking long distances are encouraged to utilise this service.
The shuttle will be operational from 11:30am
Young Person Wristbands
As a safeguarding service, Wembley Stadium provides ‘Young Visitor Wristbands’ to assist in the event of a lost child. To collect a young visitor wristband please visit your nearest information point.
Should spectators leave the Stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter, unless under exceptional circumstances such as on medical grounds. Please seek the support of a safety steward if this situation arises.
For in-depth information on travel arrangments, click here.