We have a great special offer for the End of Season Awards Dinner as the booking deadline looms!
We’ve reduced the price back to the Early Bird offer of £40 per person, until midday on Wednesday 2nd May.
The End of Season Awards Dinner takes place on the day after the final league game of the season, on Sunday 6th May in the Premier Lounge at the Ricoh Arena, with more than 300 people already set to be in attendance.
Your night includes superb three course dining, plus of course the awards ceremony. The deadline for booking is Wednesday 2nd May at 2pm – but book before midday to take advantage of our superb special offer.
The whole first-team squad will be in attendance as well as the management staff, so make sure you join them and enjoy the following highly coveted awards:
- Player of the Season - sponsored by Moseley Neon Signs
- Players’ Player of the Season - sponsored by Richard Overson
- Goal of the Season - sponsored by Genesis Employment
- Community Player of the Season
- Young Player of the Season - sponsored by Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP
- Top Goalscorer - sponsored by Shortland Horne
- Michelle Ridley Award
- JSB Player of the Year Award
*A £1 booking fee applies to all tickets.