Marc McNulty has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Player of the Year by football fans across the country.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Coventry forward won with an impressive 42% of the vote, with Luton Town’s Danny Hylton in second place with 29%.
In the final of four divisional votes carried out over seven days via Snack’s digital and social networks, it was clear that McNulty’s inspiring performances over the 2017/18 season – in which he helped fire the Sky Blues to the Play-Off Final - has resonated with football fans across the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Marc McNulty (Coventry City) - 42%
- Danny Hylton (Luton Town) - 29%
- Dan Potts (Luton Town) – 9%
- Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe Wanderers) - 9%
- Billy Kee (Accrington Stanley) - 6%
- Sean McConville (Accrington Stanley) - 5%