The deadline to book a place at the End of Season Awards Dinner is at 2pm on Wednesday!
The End of Season Awards Dinner takes place on the day after the final league game of the season, on Sunday 6th May in the Premier Lounge at the Ricoh Arena.
Tickets are now on sale for £55 per person, with your night including superb three course dining, plus of course the awards ceremony. The deadline for booking is Wednesday 2nd May at 2pm, so make sure you book before then!
The whole first-team squad will be in attendance as well as the management staff, so make sure you join them and enjoy the following highly coveted awards:
- Player of the Season - sponsored by Moseley Neon Signs
- Players’ Player of the Season - sponsored by Richard Overson
- Goal of the Season - sponsored by Genesis Employment
- Community Player of the Season
- Young Player of the Season - sponsored by Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP
- Top Goalscorer - sponsored by Shortland Horne
- Michelle Ridley Award
- JSB Player of the Year Award
*A £1 booking fee applies to all tickets.