You can enjoy the Play-Off Final in style with a Private Box at Wembley.
Coventry City face Exeter City on Monday 28th May, with a 3pm kick-off as the Sky Blues aim for a place in League One.
There are 8 seat, 12 seat and 20 seat Private Box options for the big match, each offering you the opportunity to enjoy the game in the style and comfort of your own private area.
The Private Box package includes:
- Premium ticket directly outside your box on Level 3 or 4 of the stadium
- Superb pre-match dining experience
- Complimentary bar including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Your own chef and host/hostess in attendance throughout
- 42” flat-screen TV with AV functionality for presentations and pre-game coverage
- Souvenir programme for each guest
- Complimentary Match Programme
8-seater Private Box: £2,264 inc vat
12-seater Private Box: £3,396 inc vat
20-seater Private Box: £5,660 inc vat
Privates Boxes are very limited and subject to availability, for further details please email John.Chapman@wembleystadium.com