VIP Hospitality is available in the Matchday Restaurant for our Play-Off Semi-Final first leg against Notts County, in the new Heineken Lounge at the Ricoh Arena.
It’s your chance to enjoy the day from the superb lounge, which has a panoramic view of the Ricoh Arena pitch, as the Sky Blues face Notts County in the home leg of the League Two Play-Off Semi-Final on Saturday 12th May, with kick-off at 7:30pm.
Availability is now limited and the deadline to book a place is 10am on Thursday 10th May.
Bookings are available online only – just click here.
Your package includes the following:
- Three-course dining in the glass-fronted Heineken Lounge overlooking the Ricoh Arena
- Padded Premium Seats in Block U5. Situated on the balcony adjacent to the halfway line
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Post-match Man of the Match interview
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)
Price: £59+vat per person
Bookings can only be made online for the big game on Saturday – just click here.