Following the end of the SkyBet League Two season, the Sky Blues looked back at the 46 game season with our annual awards.
Coventry's league campaign may have ended this past weekend, but next weekend will see the start of the SkyBet League Two Play-Offs.
Mark Robins side will come up against Notts County over two legs as they look to make it to Wembley in the Play-Off final on May 28th.
After securing a place in the play-offs on Saturday in a 0-0 draw with Morecambe, the following day the Sky Blues were in attendance for the End of Season Awards.
- The award for Community Player of the Year, sponsored by Sky Blues in the Community went to defender Chris Stokes, who also picked up PFA Community Player of the Year.
- The winner of Goal of the Season for the 2017/18 season, sponsored by Genesis Employment, went to Striker Max Biamou, for his second against Yeovil Town.
- The Junior Sky Blues Player of the Year was Marc McNulty.
- The 2017/18 Michelle Ridley award went to Gillian Coulson and Lorraine Sliwoski.
- The Coventry City Player of the Season for 2017/18, sponsored by Moseley Signs was striker Marc McNulty.
- With 26 goals in all competitions this season, the winner of the Top Goalscorer award, sponsored by Shortland Horne was Marc McNulty.
- The Coventry City Young Player of the Season for 2017/18, sponsored by Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP, was midfielder Tom Bayliss.
- The award for Player’s Player of the Season, sponsored by Richard Overson went to Marc McNulty.