Coventry City face Barnet on Saturday, 10th March in our next home fixture.
After the home game with Lincoln was postponed, the Sky Blues will be looking to follow up strong away performances at Mansfield and Wycombe with three points against Barnet, as Mark Robins' side look to push for promotion in the final stages of the season.
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15. Meanwhile, JSB Under 13s are free!
You can reduce your ticket price further with a Match Package, bringing an adult ticket down to £18 – details here.
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance for the encounter with Barnet. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday's: 4pm closure)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am.
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included as standard.
Want to save money when watching the Sky Blues?
6 and 12 Match Packages can save you money compared to buying your tickets match by match - reducing an adult ticket down to only £18.