Buy your 2018/19 season ticket before midnight this Sunday and you could be in with the chance to win a fantastic day at the Emirates FA Cup Final!
One supporter who buys their 2018/19 Season Ticket before midnight this Sunday 25th March will be chosen at random to win a day at Wembley for the Emirates FA Cup Final.
As part of the experience, you will form part of a fans choir – made up of supporters up and down the country – who will provide the backing for the singing of the traditional Cup Final hymn Abide With Me on the pitch ahead of the big game.
You will also get two tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Final, and overnight hotel accommodation the day before the game.
This will be the first of the set of weekly prizes which will be available for fans to win when they purchase their Season Ticket in the Early Bird period, with days in hospitality and signed items also set to be up for grabs.
Season Tickets have been frozen for 2018/19 and are priced from only £299 for adults – which works out at £13 per game - while Junior Sky Blues aged Under 13 can get a FREE Season Ticket anywhere in the stadium.
Fans can now purchase their Season Ticket using Zebra Finance - meaning you can break down the cost into monthly payments!
To get your 2018/19 Season Ticket before our first deadline for your chance to be on the pitch at Wembley and enjoy the Emirates FA Cup Final, visit the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or call 0844 453 9134 or visit the Butts Park Ticket Office.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Competition runs until 23:59 on Sunday, 25th March 2018.
- Supporters who purchase a 2018/19 Season Ticket between 2pm on Thursday 8th March 2018 and 23:59 on Sunday 25th March 2018 will be entered into the competition.
- There will be one winner only and the winner will be picked at random and informed on Monday 26th March 2018.
- All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- Prizes are subject to change by CCFC. If prizes are changed, the winner will be informed and CCFC will provide a suitable alternative at CCFC’s discretion.
- Prizes do not hold any monetary value.
- Full terms, conditions and details relating to the prize will be made available to the prize winner once they have been chosen.