- Prices for all supporters frozen in Early Bird period.
- Season Ticket holders to be part of new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with upto £2000 of real annual savings on shopping, household and luxury items.
- Price zones remain the same from 2017/18.
- Early Bird period ends on Monday 23rd April at midnight
Coventry City have announced details of Season Tickets for the 2018/19 campaign, with Early Bird Season Tickets now on sale and prices frozen!
Season Tickets will be available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket through monthly instalments with Zebra Finance - this option will be available from 12th March.
The early bird period lasts until midnight on Monday 23rd April – giving supporters nearly seven weeks to buy early and save. With the Sky Blues still in the fight for promotion, supporters could be paying League Two prices for League One football!
All Adult supporters will have the chance to save upto £2000 per year as they join a new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with discounts available at high street stores and brands including Tesco, Asda, Boots and many more. * This means fans can essentially pay for their Season Ticket – and then some – using the money they save in the Rewards Scheme!
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, unlike previous seasons, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
Dave Boddy, CCFC Chief Executive, said: “We’re very pleased to announce details of the 2018/19 Season Tickets.
“As well as freezing prices, we’re excited to introduce the CCFC Rewards Scheme for all adult Season Ticket holders. With the discounts and cashback available at many big name brands, fans can easily fund the cost of their Season Ticket.
“Season Tickets remain the most cost effective way of supporting the team for all 23 home league matches – whichever league that may be in. The additional benefits of priority for cup and away tickets have also been there for all to see this season.
“Early Bird purchasers who have not got a Season Ticket during the current season will also receive priority for any potential play-off games during this season.”
Manager Mark Robins said: “This club has a tremendous fan base and incredible support, which we’ve seen so many examples of this season, both home and away.
“Each person who commits to a Season Ticket and supporting the team at each of our home league matches makes a huge difference, both on the day and also in providing the support which I need in the transfer window and for us to build this club.
“When we pull together, fans, players and staff, we can achieve a huge amount. Between now and the end of the season we’ll all be working to achieve promotion to League One, but next season whatever league we’re in – your backing will be crucial as we rise together.”
Fans can see the full price grid and stadium plan for 2018/19 below:
GENERAL 2018/19 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
- Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing for the same seat.
- If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
- Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC website using their current supporter number.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2018. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- During the Early Bird period, there will be no service charge for Season Tickets. Following the conclusion of the Early Bird period, a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased.
- Zebra Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments.
- Current Season Ticket holders renewing for their same seat and price category will not require a new Season Ticket card – their new Season Ticket purchase will be uploaded to their existing card.
- New purchasers will be sent a new card, with these being sent during July.
- 2017/18 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew until the end of the Early Bird period. After this period, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale.
- The early bird period will last until midnight on Tuesday 23rd April
- Supporters can purchase their 2018/19 Season Ticket(s) through 10 instalments using the Zebra Finance option.
* Due to the reward scheme including benefits only available to adults (e.g. alcohol), this scheme is only available to Season Ticket holders who are aged 18 or over.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
(Mon – Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday’s – early closure at 4pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
- Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office only
You can also pay in monthly instalments with Zebra Finance, which will be available from week commencing 12th March.
Disabled Supporters can be purchased in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact Ticket.Office@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.