Details have been confirmed for Coventry City’s mascot packages for the upcoming season!
Coventry City are one of the few English Football League clubs who provide a FREE mascot package to young fans - and that commitment continues into the 2018/19 season.
To be eligible for the mascot package you need to be:
- A 2018/19 Junior Sky Blues member
- Aged from 4-14 as of 31st August 2018.
All Sky Blues mascots will experience:
- Opportunity to walk out on the pitch with your favourite Sky Blues player
- Pre-match behind the scenes tour
- Pre-match visit to the Sky Blues changing room to meet the squad & get autographs
- Pre-match warm up on the pitch with Sky Blue Sam
- Tickets to watch the game for the mascot & accompanying adult
- Programme for the mascot and parent/guardian
- Photos of your day (provided 1-2 weeks after the game)
- On the day mascot pack – including certificate and free gift
Unfortunately due to demand and high number of members, not all of our JSB Members can be a mascot so there has to be an application process.
New applications for mascot places will be available from 9am on Monday 2nd July.
Any previous tentative enquiries received over the summer cannot be included to ensure the process is fair for all fans. Supporters who may have emailed previously are asked to follow the process set out in this article.
Any supporters who were on the waiting list from the 2017/18 season have been contacted directly following the release of the fixture list.
Remaining places will subsequently be filled with new applications. If all places are filled on 2nd July, any application received on that day will be added to the waiting list for cup matches/drop outs - and carried forward to 2019/20 if neccesary. All mascot applications will then close for the season.
To apply, please e-mail Mark.Hornby@ccfc.co.uk from Monday 2nd July at 9am with the subject line ‘Mascot Application’.
Mascot applications will be allocated on a first come, first served basis from 9am on 2nd July onwards. We will contact fans as soon as possible regarding the status of their application.
Please include the following details in your email:
- Child’s name:
- Supporter number:
- Date of birth:
- Preferred matches (if any)
Priority is given to children who have not been a mascot before in any previous season, to ensure that this fantastic opportunity is experienced by as many fans as possible.
(Please note: Matches against Scunthorpe, Plymouth, Sunderland and Charlton are now fully booked)