Around 11,000 tickets have now been sold for the Emirates FA Cup tie between Coventry City and Stoke City.
The countdown is on for the visit of the Premier League side to the Ricoh Arena, with the Potters expected to name a strong side on Saturday.
The Third Round tie will take place at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday 6th January, with kick-off at 3pm - and you can save money when buying tickets in advance.
Remember you can buy in advance online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC and collect on the day of the game from the Matchday Ticket Office.
Prices for the game will be as per the Sky Blues’ League Two matches, with the West Stand and East Stand both open for Sky Blues fans as the 1987 winners take on the 2011 runners-up.
Supporters can purchase six tickets per person for the game.
Please note Under 13 tickets must be purchased with an Adult/Sen/Young Adult.
Tickets are now on general sale to Sky Blues fans.
Tickets are available in advance at:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility available)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding Wednesday’s. Christmas opening hours will apply)
You can buy on the day via the following methods:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, from 11am
- Cash Turnstiles 24 to 27, open from 1:30pm
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility available).
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
Tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
This game is not included in your Season Ticket. Season Ticket holders who are buying for their own seat, can upload their ticket to their card.
Season Ticket holders in a different seat to their usual one will require a paper ticket.
A £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles.