Over 8,500 tickets have been sold for the Emirates FA Cup tie between Coventry City and Stoke City.
With tickets going on general sale to Sky Blues fans before Christmas, and tickets now on general sale to Stoke fans, a total of around 7500 tickets have already been sold by the two sides - as of 9am on Friday 29th December.
The Third Round tie will take place at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday 6th January, with kick-off at 3pm against the Premier League side.
Prices for the game will be as per the Sky Blues’ League Two matches, with the West Stand and East Stand both open for Sky Blues fans as the 1987 winners take on the 2011 runners-up.
Supporters can purchase six tickets per person for the game.
Please note Under 13 tickets must be purchased with an Adult/Sen/Young Adult
Tickets are now on general sale to Sky Blues fans.
Tickets are available in advance at:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility available)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding Wednesday’s. Christmas opening hours will apply)
You can buy on the day via the following methods:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, from 11am
- Cash Turnstiles, open from 1:30pm
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility available).
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
Tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
This game is not included in your Season Ticket. Season Ticket holders who are buying for their own seat, can upload their ticket to their card.
Season Ticket holders in a different seat to their usual one will require a paper ticket.
A £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles.