Half Season Tickets for the 2017/18 campaign are still available, as Coventry City look to push for promotion!
Adults can watch the final games of the season from £165, while JSB Under 13s are FREE - with your Half Season Ticket including the following crucial fixtures at the Ricoh Arena...
- Coventry City vs Swindon Town, Saturday 20th January 2018
- Coventry City vs Cambridge United, Tuesday 30th January 2018
- Coventry City vs Accrington Stanley, Saturday 10th February 2018
- Coventry City vs Luton Town, Saturday 17th February 2018
- Coventry City vs Lincoln City, Saturday 3rd March 2018
- Coventry City vs Barnet, Saturday 10th March 2018
- Coventry City vs Grimsby Town, Saturday 24th March 2018
- Coventry City vs Yeovil Town, Easter Monday 2nd April 2018
- Coventry City vs Stevenage, Saturday 21st April 2018
- Coventry City vs Morecambe, Saturday 5th May 2018
The support of each and every Sky Blues supporter will be vital as Mark Robins’ side aims to bounce back to League One at the first attempt, with the team currently in the play-off places of the League Two table, encounters against promotion rivals Luton Town, Accrington Stanley, Swindon Town and Lincoln City could be crucial.
Half Season Tickets will be available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Fans will be able to pay for their Half Season Ticket through instalments with Zebra Finance.
A Half Season Ticket is the best value way to watch the Sky Blues in the final matches of the season, reducing the price of your ticket considerably.
Again, Junior Sky Blues aged Under 13 are able to get a free Season Ticket when accompanied by a paying adult.
Manager Mark Robins said: “The support of our fans is vital and we’re all grateful to everyone who purchases their Season Tickets and match day tickets.
“We head into a vital second half of the season, and will be looking to make the Ricoh into a fortress as we continue to push for promotion. The Half Season Ticket covers important matches against promotion rivals, and the backing of our loyal supporters can be crucial in this campaign being a successful one.”
Half Season Ticket holders also receive other benefits, including priority on away and cup tickets.
Fans can see the full price grid and stadium plan for 2017/18 below:
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- A £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased.
- Zebra Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments. Details are shown on the payment screen online.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Debit/Credit Card, Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You will also be able to pay in instalments with Zebra Finance - this option will be available shortly.
Disabled Supporters can be purchased in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours or by calling 02476992335 during Ticket Office opening hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.