Marc McNulty has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Player of the Month for League 2 by football fans across the country.
In a landslide vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the in-form striker won 33% of the nominations for December knocking Colchester midfielder, Sammie Szmodics, (16%) into second place.
In the final of four divisional votes carried out over seven days via Snack’s digital and social networks, it was clear that McNulty’s superb performances over the last month – where he scored four goals to help his club maintain their promotion aspirations - has resonated not just with Coventry fans, but with supporters of all teams.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Marc McNulty (Coventry City) - 33%
• Sammie Szmodics (Colchester) – 16%
• Matt Rhead (Lincoln City) – 16%
• Calum Lang (Morecambe) – 13%
• Josh Vickers (Lincoln City) – 13%
• Sean Raggett (Lincoln City) – 9%
To see all the winners from all four leagues for December go to: