The first meeting of the new Coventry City Supporters Forum will take place later this month at the Ricoh Arena.
Various supporter groups and organisations have agreed to be part of the new forum and send a representative to the meeting. These are:
- CCFC LGBT Supporters Club
- Coventry City Former Players Association
- Coventry City London Supporters Club
- Coventry City Supporters Club Irish Branch
- Diamond Club
- Family Zone volunteers
- Leamington and Warwick Supporters Club
- Sky Blue Trust
- Sky Blues in the Community
At the first meeting, the aims of the Supporters Forum will be agreed.
Also at the meeting, the process for the election of fan representatives will be discussed.
A fan representative is required for each of the following:
- Season Ticket holders (Standard Zone/Premium Zone)
- Corporate Season Ticket holders
- Disabled Supporters
Any supporter from these categories will be able to put themselves forward as a representative, serving a one-year term. Details on how fans can put themselves forward and the subsequent voting process will be confirmed following discussions at the first meeting.