The Sky Blues face Accrington Stanley this Saturday on Community Day – with all tickets only £5 in advance.
There is a bumper crowd at the Ricoh this Saturday, with just under 26,000 tickets now sold or given to schools for the Community Day match as of 9am on 7th February - excluding away fans.
All tickets are just £5 when bought in advance, or £10 when bought on the day - with no booking fee and no price zones! Make sure you buy in advance to guarantee your seat!
Mark Robins' side will be looking to make it 8 win in a row at the Ricoh Arena in the 3pm kick-off, and move back into the play-off places in a big game against promotion rivals Accrington.
Sky Blues fans will be housed in stands behind both goals, with these areas given to schools, as well as the East and West Stands.
There is also lots else going on too:
- Fan Village in the Ericsson Exhibition Hall from midday – click here
- Free off-site car parking thanks to RicohArenaParking.co.uk – click here
- 3000 Clap Banners handed out as we show our support Kick It Out – click here
- City of Culture 2021 celebration – click here
- Premium Lounge tickets reduced to £12 - click here
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday – closure at 4pm)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am.(Please note: The Matchday Ticket Office is inside the Wasps Club Shop next to the Jimmy Hill Statue all this season- NOT the atrium which it was at the end of the 2016/17 campaign.)
- Cash Turnstiles in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).