Coventry City are looking for fans to join the new Supporters Forum.
The first meeting of the Forum took place in January, when it was agreed that the following representatives would be sought:
- 17/18 Season Ticket holder representative – Under 30
- 17/18 Season Ticket holder representative – Over 30
- 17/18 Corporate Season Ticket holder representative
- Disabled Supporter representative
To put yourself forward to be a representative, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 28th February at 5pm.
Include the position which you would like to stand for, and the following:
- First Coventry City game
- Seat Location - Block
- Reasons for wanting to join the Forum
- How you intend to represent supporters
Fans are reminded that the aims for the Forum are:
- To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the club issues that most affect and concern fans.
- To give the club an opportunity to consult, explain the thinking behind key decisions and improve club transparency.
- To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To support Coventry City Football Club and help improve it for the benefit of all supporters.
Supporters whose submissions meet the aims of the forum will then be put forward for a vote, details of which will be announced on the club website.