Coventry City host Luton Town in their next home game, on the first ever Jimmy Hill Day.
The match takes place on Saturday 15th December, and the Club and Sky Blues in the Community have announced the match as the inaugural Jimmy Hill Day.
The Day will be held each year on the home game closest to the day that Jimmy sadly passed away. There will be tributes on the day, as well as fundraising activities for the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund, and stars of the 60's will be in attendance too.
The Sky Blues face Luton Town on the 15th December, playing a side who were also promoted from League Two last season.
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the clash against The Hatters - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15.
Meanwhile, ALL JSBs aged Under 13 can get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Please note – only Season Ticket holder and Match Package holders are able to purchase additional match tickets for friends/family in Blocks 14, 15 and 16. Adult Season Ticket holders and Match Package holders are now able to buy online for this area, as well as in person.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday's: 4pm closure)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am
- Cash Turnstiles 30-33 will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
Tickets will be available on the day for Accrington supporters, from the South Stand Cash Turnstiles.
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the advertised price.