Coventry City Football Club will be holding An Evening with Chris Tarrant in March at the Ricoh Arena.
The evening with the Television and Radio personality will be held on Friday 2nd March, and will be hosted by Midlands Today presenter Nick Owen, as Tarrant shares anecdotes and stories from a prolific career.
Ahead of the event in March, we have pulled together some facts about the TV Legend, which you may not have known:
1. Whilst attending The King’s School, Chris was an avid Hockey and Cricket player.
2. The former ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ host received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Television Awards in 2000.
3. Chris shares his birthday with current Sky Blues Goalkeeper, Corey Addai, with both born on 10th October.
4. Whilst away from the screen and radio, Chris’ favourite hobby is fishing.
5. In 1990, after years of working on radio, Chris was named the Sony Radio Personality of the Year.
6. Despite being on our screens for over 40 years, Chris admitted his favourite job was being a lorry driver.
7. Chris has keeps a lucky sixpence with him wherever he goes and is one of his most valued possessions.
8. Tarrant was awarded with an OBE in 2004 for his Charity work.
9. The former Capital Radio host is a big fan of football and supports Championship side Reading.
10. Tarrant’s son Toby revealed on Radio X that his father’s party trick is to be able to take his pants off without removing his trousers.
To book your place, call Rebecca Shortland on 024 7699 2328 or book online here.
All bookings are subject to a £1 booking fee per ticket plus postage.