Part Time Youth Development Phase Coach
Coventry City have opportunities which have arisen within the Academy for part-time coaching staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join an EPPP Category 2 Academy.
We are looking to recruit part time coaches to work within our Youth Development Phase (U12-U14s).
Working under the Head of Coaching and Academy Manager, you will be expected to:
- To assist with the development programme for YDP age group
- To prepare, coach, manage and debrief the age group team for their games programme
- To plan, prepare, organise, manage and evaluate all training sessions for the age group
- To liaise with the Head of Recruitment in the management of trialists
- To attend In Service CPD Training as and when required
- To maintain and update the Performance Management Application (PMA)
- To manage Individual Player Programmes and Reviews working with the multi-disciplinary team
- To ensure the Academy Performance Plan underpins the work of the department
- To complete all tasks related to Coach Competency Framework
Our ideal candidate for the role will:
- Hold the UEFA B Coaching Award(Level 3).
- Hold the FA Youth Award (Modules 1,2 & 3).
- Have experience in a professional football club environment working with Academy players.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent organisation skills.
- Have experience of using a variety of computer software packages would be desirable including the Performance Management Application (PMA).
- Hold a full driving licence and have use of a vehicle.
- Hold a BFAS (Basic First Aid for Sport) qualification or have a willingness to complete within 6 months.
- Applicants will be subject to meeting all requirements of our Children’s Safeguarding Policy and the role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Hold a UEFA A Licence (Level 4).
- Have completed the FA Advanced Youth Award.
If you would like to be part of a committed and dedicated team please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Coventry City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.