Coventry City face their second home game of the season this Saturday at the Ricoh Arena as they go up against Plymouth Argyle.
After picking up their first point of the campaign on the road at Wimbledon, Mark Robins' men will be looking to add three more to their total at the Ricoh Arena this Saturday, 18th August (Kick-off 3pm).
Tickets are cheaper when bought in advance for the Scunthorpe clash - Adult prices start from £22, while Concessions are from £15. Meanwhile, all JSBs aged Under 13 get a free ticket for the game!
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Please note – only Season Ticket holder and Match Package holders are able to purchase match tickets in Blocks 14, 15 and 16. This must be done in person, either in advance or on the day.
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money on your tickets!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday's: 4pm closure)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am.
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the advertised price.