Ticket information has been confirmed as Coventry City begin their Checkatrade Trophy campaign against Arsenal on Wednesday 12th September.
It's a 7:45pm kick off at the Ricoh Arena for the opening group stage game in Group E of the competition, which the Sky Blues won in 2017, when they face Arsenal’s youngsters.
Only the West Stand at the Ricoh Arena will be open for Sky Blues fans on the night.
Tickets go on general sale on Thursday 23rd August at 9am.
Season Ticket holders in the West Stand will have their seats reserved until Thursday 30th August.
Adults & Seniors (60+) - £10
Under 18s - £5
CASH TURNSTILE PRICES:
Adults & Seniors (60+) - £11
Under 18s - £6
HOW TO BUY TICKETS – IN ADVANCE:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 3pm
- Cash Turnstiles 44/45 in the West Stand will be open from 6:30pm.
(Fans are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before kick-off when purchasing via cash turnstiles)
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the price shown.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
This game is NOT included as part of your 2018/19 Season Ticket.
West Stand Season Ticket holders who purchase for the same seat as their Season Ticket is in, will be able to upload their match ticket to their card.
All other Season Ticket holders will receive paper tickets when purchasing.
HOSPITALITY – EXECUTIVE BOXES:
You can enjoy the match in style from your own Executive Box or Super Box!
The Executive Box package includes the following:
- Exclusive access to your pitch view Executive Box, which includes a TV
- Match Tickets for 12 people (Executive Box)
- Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your suite
- VIP car parking (three per executive box)
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets
- Bar service
- Upgrade to dining options available
12-seater Executive Boxes are available for this game for just £240+vat* – or a 20 seater Super Box is available for £400+vat!*
To purchase, visit eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or call 02476991987 (Option 2)
*Subject to £1 booking fee per person.
On-site parking for the matches is now available to buy from Coventry City directly. Head to eticketing.co.uk/ccfc