The Sky Blues have moved into the final week of the Early Bird Season Ticket competition – with another brilliant prize up for grabs!
One supporter who buys their 2018/19 Season Ticket before the Early Bird deadline of midnight on Monday 23rd April will be chosen at random to win a place for them and a guest to the 2017/18 End of Season Awards Dinner.
Your ticket includes superb three course dining, plus of course the awards ceremony on the evening of Sunday 6th May at the Ricoh Arena.
The whole first-team squad will be in attendance as well as the management staff, so this is a great chance to join them and enjoy the following highly coveted awards:
- Player of the Season
- Players’ Player of the Season
- Goal of the Season - sponsored by Genesis Employment
- Community Player of the Season
- Young Player of the Season - sponsored by Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP
- Top Goalscorer
- Michelle Ridley Award
Season Tickets have been frozen for 2018/19 and are priced from only £299 for adults – which works out at £13 per game - while Junior Sky Blues aged Under 13 can get a FREE Season Ticket anywhere in the stadium.
Fans can now purchase their Season Ticket using Zebra Finance - meaning you can break down the cost into monthly payments!
The Early Bird period will end at midnight on Monday 23rd April – the same time as the deadline in this competition.
To get your 2018/19 Season Ticket before our second deadline for your chance to win a two places at the End of Season Awards Dinner, visit the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or call 0844 453 9134 or visit the Butts Park Ticket Office.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Competition runs until 23:59 on Monday, 23rd April 2018.
- Supporters who purchase a 2018/19 Season Ticket between 2pm on Thursday 8th March 2018 and 23:59 on Monday 23rd April 2018 will be entered into the competition.
- There will be one winner only and the winner will be picked at random and informed on Tuesday, 24th April 2018.
- All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- Prizes are subject to change by CCFC. If prizes are changed, the winner will be informed and CCFC will provide a suitable alternative at CCFC’s discretion.
- Prizes do not hold any monetary value.
- Full terms, conditions and details relating to the prize will be made available to the prize winner once they have been chosen.