Coventry City will be holding a pre-match fans village in the Ericsson Exhibition Hall ahead of Saturday’s game against Morecambe.
After the success of the Fans Village on Community Day back in February, the Sky Blues will again be hosting activities in the Ericsson Exhibition Hall from 12pm to 2:30pm as Coventry City face Morecambe in a big game on Legends Day.
Access to the Fans Village will be via Gate 27 of the Ricoh Arena, nearest to the Jimmy Hill Way roundabout – there will be no access from the Main Atrium.
All Sky Blues fans will have access to the Fans Village, showing their match tickets for entry. Please note - last entry is 15 minutes before the Fans Village closes.
Additional food and drink outlets will be available for this Fans Village, plus a range of activities.
The Fan Village in the Ericsson Exhibition Hall will include:
- Sky Blues in the Community inflatable 5 a side pitch
- Current members of the Sky Blues squad and former players on Legends Day
- Sky Blue Sam
- CCFC Club Shop
- Stoke City v Crystal Palace (12:30pm KO) shown live on the big screens
The regular Family Zone activities, normally in Blocks 23/24, will move to the Fan Village on Saturday and include:
- Arts and Crafts
- FIFA 18
- The Dugout Draw
- Glitter Tattoos
- Tuck Shop
- Raffle – prizes including Signed ball, Signed shirt, 2 x Mascot Places, Place in the boardroom (for winner and guest), Kit Launch invite (for winner and guest)
- Registrations and Rewards
Morecambe fans will be welcome in the Fans Village.
Any supporter who buys a ticket for the game online, over the phone or via the ticket office will receive a priority ahead of general sale for any potential play-off fixture. Please note – cash turnstiles are not included.