Hospitality for Legends Day against Morecambe is now sold out – but you can still book an Executive Box or for our Premium Members Lounge!
Coventry City host Morecambe at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday 5th May and the game is our annual Legends Day, organised in partnership with the Coventry City Former Players Association, which this year is dedicated to Cyrille Regis, who sadly passed away in January.
All places for Legends Day hospitality in the Premier Lounge have now been sold, as Sky Blues supporters snap up the chance to dine alongside their heroes at the final home league game of the season.
However, places are still available to purchase in the Premium Members Lounge or you can book an Executive Box for the game.
The Executive Box package includes the following:
- Exclusive access to your pitch view Executive Box/Super Box, which includes a TV
- Match Tickets for 12 people
- Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your suite
- VIP car parking (three per executive box)
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets
- Bar service
- Upgrade to dining options available
12-seater Executive Boxes are available for the game for £450+vat.
Meanwhile, Premium Lounge Tickets are available too, giving fans a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the clash against Morecambe in style. The Premium Lounge Ticket package includes the following:
- Padded Premium Seats
- Access to the Premium Members Lounge with cash bar facility and TV Screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)
Premium Lounge Tickets are available to purchase for £40+vat for the Legends Day fixture.
For more information or to purchase either an Executive Box or Premium Lounge ticket package for the game, please call our hospitality team on 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or book online at HERE.