Coventry City in partnership with BD Sport and 5050 Central are looking for part-time sellers to sell their electronic raffle on a match day at the Sky Blues.
Hours: On matchdays, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
To apply, please visit https://jobs.5050central.co.uk/ and fill out the online application form stating Coventry City as your preferred club.
As part of the BD Stadia Matchday Draw Team, duties include:
- Selling raffle tickets in the stadium prior to kick off
- Promoting the Matchday Draw Raffle, the winners prize fund and the Academy beneficiary
- Cash handling and reconciling quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Confident and with an outgoing personality
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter (This is essential)
- Able to converse confidently and clearly with large groups of people
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates. Please note, due to gambling commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available. Please attach a photograph with your application for our records.