Job Title: Academy Kit & Transport Manager
Location: The Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1JP
Hours of work: Full time
Salary: on Request
Application Closing Date: 13th October 2017
Due to an internal staff change a position for Academy Kit and Transport Manager has come available. The role will include transportation of Academy scholars to and from work along with other duties throughout the day. The job provides a vital part of the Academy environement and has great value in the developemnt of young people.
- Co-ordination of all Academy kits. Providing a weekly schedule to the Laundry Operatives and ensuring all training and match kits are in place, as required.
- Driving and transporting Academy players into and from work along with daily drop offs at various venues, including Home match venues where necessary.
- Working with the Academy manager to ensure all necessary training equipment and consumables are organised.
- First point of contact for the U18’s and U21’s match days at the Alan Higgs Centre i.e. meet and greet opposition team, match officials, scouts and other visitors and ensure kit and equipment is in place for the fixture.
- Delivery and transportation of food for the Academy U18’s players, including lunch and pre match.
- General daily club duties related to the Academy and other areas of the business. For example the collection and delivery of post and documents between the First Team training ground and other CCFC Football venues.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Full Clean Driving License and over the age of 25
- DBS check
- Can manage own time effectively.
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- A strong work ethic.
Anyone interested should apply to email@example.com with their CV and cover letter.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Coventry City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community.