Coventry City play their final game in the Checkatrade Trophy group stage against West Bromwich Albion Under 21s.
Tickets go on general sale from Monday 16th October at 9am for the encounter at the Ricoh Arena, which is on Tuesday 7th November with kick-off at 7:45pm.
Only the West Stand at the Ricoh Arena will be open for Sky Blues fans on the night.
2017/18 Season Ticket holder seats in the West Stand will be reserved until midnight on Sunday 22nd October.
Adults & Seniors (60+) - £10
Under 18s - £5
CASH TURNSTILE PRICES:
Adults & Seniors (60+) - £11
Under 18s - £6
HOW TO BUY TICKETS – IN ADVANCE:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Except Wednesday’s when it is closed)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 3pm
(Please note: The Matchday Ticket Office will be based inside the Wasps Club Shop next to the Jimmy Hill Statue throughout this season, rather than the atrium which it was towards the end of the 2016/17 campaign.)
- Cash Turnstiles 44/45 in the West Stand will be open from 6:30pm.
(Fans are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before kick-off when purchasing via cash turnstiles)
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included in the price shown.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
This game is NOT included as part of your 2017/18 Season Ticket.
West Stand Season Ticket holders who purchase for the same seat as their Season Ticket is in, will be able to upload their match ticket to their card.
All other Season Ticket holders will receive paper tickets when purchasing.