Coventry City face Mansfield Town on Saturday 11th November, as the Sky Blues return to league action after two cup wins this week.
Mark Robins' side were 3-0 winners in the last league game, away at Luton, and have picked up two wins at home in the last few days - and will be hoping to carry that form into Saturday.
You can reduce your ticket price further with a Match Package, bringing an adult ticket down to £18 – details here.
Tickets are available on the day as well as in advance. You can get the advance price when buying at the Matchday Ticket Office if you're a CCFC Member - details here.
Come along and get behind your team!
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Excluding Wednesday’s when it is closed)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am.
(Please note: The Matchday Ticket Office is inside the Wasps Club Shop next to the Jimmy Hill Statue all this season- NOT the atrium which it was at the end of the 2016/17 campaign.)
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included as standard.
Want to save money when watching the Sky Blues? 6 and 12 Match Packages can save you money compared to buying your tickets match by match - reducing an adult ticket down to £18.