Job Title: Academy Kit & Transport Manager
Location: The Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1JP
Hours of work: 35 Hours Full time (plus 1 hours unpaid lunch per day).
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Application Closing Date: Friday 2nd June 2017
- Academy Manager.
- Head of Education & Welfare.
- Senior Academy Staff
- Lead Phase Coaches
- Co-ordination of all Academy kits. Providing a weekly schedule to the Laundry Operatives and ensuring all training and match kits are in place, as required.
- Driving and transporting Academy players into and from work along with daily drop offs at various venues, including Home match venues where necessary.
- Working with the Academy manager to ensure all necessary training equipment and consumables are organised.
- First point of contact for the U18’s and U21’s match days at the Alan Higgs Centre i.e. meet and greet opposition team, match officials, scouts and other visitors and ensure kit and equipment is in place for the fixture.
- Delivery and transportation of food for the Academy U18’s players, including lunch and pre match.
- Assist in the day to day running of the Academy facilities.
- Ensure the Academy facilities are maintained in the professional manner.
- Ensure results are forwarded to the Premier League Press Partner (Currently OPTA Sports) for all U18 matches.
- General daily club duties related to the Academy and other areas of the business. For example the collection and delivery of post and documents between the First Team training ground and other CCFC Football venues.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Can manage own time effectively.
- A strong work ethic.
Anyone interested should apply to Miss Tatum Foster email@example.com with their CV and cover letter.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Coventry City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community.