The period that 2016/17 Season Tickets seats will remain on hold ends today!
2016/17 Season Ticket holders seats will be released at midnight tonight – make sure you buy before the deadline to guarantee that you keep your seat for the upcoming campaign.
Sky Blues boss Mark Robins has added Michael Doyle, Marc McNulty and Rod McDonald to his squad already, while around 1000 Season Tickets were sold last week too.
Seats are released before the end of the Early Bird campaign to allow new Season Ticket holders or supporters who would like to move their seats a choice of location, while still getting the best possible price in the Early Bird period.
Make sure you get your Season Ticket before midnight TONIGHT to keep your preferred seat to watch the Sky Blues!
Supporters can renew their seats via:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134 (8am to 8pm today)
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Open until 4:30pm on Mon 22nd May)
Season Ticket prices have been frozen in the Standard Zone and Premium Zone, while the Standard Plus Zone has been scrapped. Fans are able to purchase again in instalments using Zebra Finance.
JSB Under 13s are FREE, with JSB Under 16s able to get discounted Season Tickets too.
Meanwhile, supporters who purchase in the Early Bird period will get a ticket for our first cup game for FREE and there will be no service charge for any Season Tickets purchased during this period.
See all Season Ticket information and prices – click here
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION:
• Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing the same seat. If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
• Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing website using their current supporter number.
• Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
• During the early bird period, there will be no service charge for Season Tickets. Following the conclusion of the early bird period, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchase.
• 2016/17 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew up until Monday 22nd May. After this period, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale.
• The early bird period will last until midnight on Wednesday 31st May before the regular pricing structure is introduced.
• Supporters can purchase their 2017/18 Season Ticket(s) through 9 instalments using the Zebra Finance option.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.