Don't miss the chance to win yet another prize during the early bird season ticket period...
It’s week four of the Early Bird Season Ticket competition, and your chance to win a unique Sky Blues prize!
After Season Ticket purchasers Jack Gardener and Steve McKenna won a trip to Ryton, an Executive Box and a signed home shirt previously, our next prize for Early Bird purchasers is the chance to spend match day in the Boardroom!
Just buy your 17/18 Season Ticket before midnight on Wednesday, 10th May to enter – those who have bought already will also be included in the prize draw.
As part of the prize you will receive:
- Directors Box seating for a Sky Blues home league match for you and a guest
- Two course dining for you and a guest in the Boardroom
- Complimentary programmes and teamsheets
- Access to the Bar and TV in the Boardroom pre-match and post-match
To get your 2017/18 Early Bird Season Ticket before our fourth prize deadline for your chance to win this unique prize, visit the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
, call 0844 453 9134
or visit the Butts Park Ticket Office.
Season Ticket prices have been frozen in the Standard and Premium Zones, with fans able to purchase again in 9 instalments using Zebra Finance.
JSB Under 13s are FREE, with JSB Under 16s able to get discounted Season Tickets too.
Meanwhile, supporters who purchase in the Early Bird period will get a ticket for our first cup game for free and there will be no service charge for any Season Tickets purchased during this period.
You can see all Season Ticket information HERE
Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Competition runs from 00:01 on Thursday, 4th May 2017 until 23:59 on Wednesday, 10th May 2017.
• Only supporters who purchase a 2017/18 Season Ticket between 9:00am on Wednesday 12th April 2017 and 23:59 on Wednesday 10th May 2017 will be entered into the competition.
• There will be one winner only and the winner will be picked at random and informed on Thursday 4th May 2017.
• All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
• The winner will receive a day in the Boardroom at a first team home game.
• Prizes do not hold any monetary value.
• Full terms, conditions and details relating to the prize will be made available to the prize winner once they have been chosen.