Purchase your season ticket now to be in with a chance of winning a Sky Blues signed shirt...
Buy your season ticket before midnight TONIGHT and you could be in with the new 2017/18 home shirt – signed by the Sky Blues squad!
One supporter who buys their 2017/18 Season Ticket before midnight on Wednesday 3rd May will be chosen at random to win the prize – with all fans who have bought so far automatically entered.
Just buy your 17/18 Season Ticket before midnight on Wednesday, 3rd May to enter – those who have bought already will also be included in the prize draw.
We will have new home and away kits for the 2017/18 campaign, with the designs set to be revealed in May and June as part of our continuing deal with Nike and JustSport.
To get your 2017/18 Early Bird Season Ticket before our third deadline for your chance to win a signed shirt, visit the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC, call 0844 453 9134 or visit the Butts Park Ticket Office.
Season Ticket prices have been frozen in the Standard and Premium Zones, with fans able to purchase again in 9 installments using Zebra Finance.
JSB Under 13s are FREE, with JSB Under 16s able to get discounted Season Tickets too.
Meanwhile, supporters who purchase in the Early Bird period will get a ticket for our first cup game for free and there will be no service charge for any Season Tickets purchased during this period.
You can see all Season Ticket information HERE
Competition Terms and Conditions:
· Competition runs from 00:01 on Thursday, 27th April 2017 until 23:59 on Wednesday, 3rd May 2017.
· Only supporters who purchase a 2017/18 Season Ticket between 9:00am on Wednesday 12th April 2017 and 23:59 on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 will be entered into the competition.
· There will be one winner only and the winner will be picked at random and informed on Thursday 4th May 2017.
· All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
· The winner will receive a 2017/18 home shirt, signed by the Coventry City 2017/18 first team squad
· Prizes do not hold any monetary value. terms, conditions and details relating to the prize will be made available to the prize winner once they have been chosen.