The 2017/18 Early Bird Season Ticket period is set to end today!
Make sure you get your Season Ticket before midnight on Wednesday 31st May to ensure you get the best possible price to watch the Sky Blues for all 23 home league games of the 2017/18 season – plus the first cup game free too!
Remember - when you buy in the Early Bird period…
- You will get the best possible price to watch all 23 CCFC home league games in 2017/18
- You’ll receive a ticket for our first cup game free
- There will be no service charge to pay (normally £6)
Supporters can buy their Early Bird Season Tickets via:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134 (8am to 8pm weekdays)
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
Season Ticket prices have been frozen in the Standard Zone and Premium Zone, while the Standard Plus Zone has been scrapped. Fans are able to purchase Season Tickets again in instalments using Zebra Finance.
JSB Under 13s are FREE, with JSB Under 16s able to get discounted Season Tickets too.
Around 2,800 Season Tickets have been sold as of midnight on 30th May.
See all Season Ticket information and prices – click here
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION:
• Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing the same seat. If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
• Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing website using their current supporter number.
• Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
• During the early bird period, there will be no service charge for Season Tickets. Following the conclusion of the early bird period, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchase.
• 2016/17 Season Ticket holders seats were reserved for them to renew up until Monday 22nd May. Now this period has ended, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale – except for those for Private Seat Licence holders.
- Private Seat Licence holders seats are reserved until the first game of the 2017/18 season. Early Bird prices for Private Seat Licence holders are also held until this date.
• The early bird period will last until midnight on Wednesday 31st May before the regular pricing structure is introduced.
• Supporters can purchase their 2017/18 Season Ticket(s) through 9 instalments using the Zebra Finance option.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.